Here are a few of the most vital times to consider working with a coach or mentor:
- You are preparing yourself for a promotion.
- You need to adjust quickly to a new circumstance.
- You have employees you find challenging to manage.
- You find yourself working for a difficult boss.
- You’ve been assigned to a new function, office, or even country that requires you to use skills you have barely developed.
- You have a performance weakness that, left unattended, could spread and negatively impact other areas of your performance.
What would you add to this list? For more information on maximizing your investment when you work with a coach or mentor, download a complimentary excerpt from Suddenly in Charge.