What’s the greatest gift you can give yourself? A new car? That designer handbag or suit you’ve had your eye on? Over the years I’ve learned that material things are just that—they are things. What has brought me the most joy over the years have been experiences.
Early on in my career, my boss gave me the gift of an executive coach. I didn’t know it at the time, but that gift changed my life forever. My coach shaped me into the person I am today, and for that I am grateful.
As you wind down the year and you begin to think about your future, what would you like it to look like? Consider the following questions:
· Do you want to be in the same position you’re in a year from now or do you want something more?
· Where are you today and what skills will you need to master to get to where you want to go?
· What’s preventing you from getting where you want to be?
· What will you need to do differently in the New Year to get different results?
· Are you at a place now where you are willing to invest in yourself?
I get that for some people, it takes more time than others to get to a place where they’re ready to make changes. In fact, I’ve had people reach out to me three years after our initial conversation to let me they’re ready to move forward.
If you’re ready to make 2024 the year of you, then let’s talk. I’ve set aside time next week so that we can speak privately. You can schedule a call here.
Wishing you a peaceful holiday season and an amazing 2024!