- Innovation is the key to improving organizations that are interested in raising the bar.
- In this economy, it is not enough to be good. You must excel to compete.
- If you are not failing, you are not trying.
- To continuously improve, we must all take chances.
- It is much easier to place a band-aid on a problem than it is to implement preventative measures. That's why so many initiatives fail to fix the true problems.
Frequently Quoted In
Finding the right talent is hard. Finding the right talent that will prosper and stay is even harder when you do it alone.
Subscribe to Roberta's Talent Maximizer® and receive weekly insights to help you hire and retain top performers. PLUS receive The Evergreen Talent® Workbook for free - a guide to help you hire and cultivate a sustainable workforce.