The Christmas holidays are over and thoughts are turning to the New Year. Here are five ways to ensure business success in the New Year.
- Have a plan-Saying you are going to be successful in the New Year and becoming successful are often not one and the same. Have a step-by-step plan, with metrics to assess how well you are doing throughout the year.
- Get some help-It’s easy to say that you can do everything on your own. Well, if that were the case, how come you haven’t done so already? Assess your situation and hire the help you need in the beginning of the year to ensure your New Year ends up where you hoped it would be.
- Replace non-performers-The holidays are just about over so you no longer have to worry about being perceived as a Scrooge. Assess your staff and identify who deserves to stay and who needs to move along. Set a deadline to make the necessary changes.
- Invest in your people-Now that you’ve got a team worth investing in, provide them with the tools they need to turbo charge your business. Begin with your leaders to avoid having your most talented people leave because they feel like they are being poorly managed.
- Celebrate success-Acknowledge success along the way and reward those who are responsible for ensuring business success at a time when many organizations are barely surviving.
Hoping for business success is one thing, making it happen is another. That’s why I’m offering business owners and executives an opportunity to register for my free Profitability Accelerator Teleconference Series. The series is scheduled to launch on Tuesday, January 10th at noon, EST. All sessions will be recorded and an MP3 Download will be automatically e-mailed to registrants.
I look forward to toasting your success!