How many of you are struggling to figure out what to give your child, who is a recent grad, for the holidays this year? High up on their lists might be items like i-phones, Kindles and perhaps even cold hard cash. If you pick items from this list, chances are they won’t even remember what you bought this this time next year. Now what if you gave them a gift that keeps on giving year after year?
As my holiday gift to you, I am offering you a chance to provide your child with the gift of financial independence. That’s right, I will work directly with your recent college grad to help them accelerate their job search so they can create the life they envisioned when they entered college. Now before you say that your child doesn’t need any help, ask yourself the following:
- Is my child happy in their current job?
- Are they gaining valuable experience that they will be able to use when they move on from this position?
- Is my child being paid fairly for their contribution?
- Is this the life my child envisioned he or she would have when they invested four years of their life in college?
- Has our investment in their education given my child the advantages we envisioned when we began saving for their college fund?
- Would my child’s life be better off if they learned now the valuable skills of how to find in job in any economy or should I use this money instead to pay for yet another month of their rent?
In today’s NY Times, it was noted that hiring has begun to pick up. However, The Times predicts that over 18 million people will be scrambling to jam themselves through a door that will only accommodate a few! Where in this line will your child be?
I know money is tight in this economy. That’s why I’m willing to discount my fees by 10% for anyone who is accepted into my program and pays in full by December 31, 2009. By doing so, you will also lock in the rates we are offering for 2009. I’m also willing to extend this offer to you as well. After all, you have to put your own oxygen mask on first, before you can help others.
To find out more, click here I’m interesting in learning more! Spaces are limited so that I can provide my clients with the attention they deserve to boost their earning potential in 2010!