- The customer’s experience with the employee is directly related to the employee’s experience with his or her manager.
- Too much money is being spent on low talent and not enough on high talent.
- A grocery store’s ability to compete is based on their brand. A brand is nothing more than a promise. What if your employees can’t keep your promise?
- Senior leaders look at employees as cost centers, when in fact they should be looking at them as profit centers.
- Some stores perform significantly better than others, yet their best practices aren’t being tapped and applied throughout the company.
Which factor do you do really well with and which one, if you could improve, would really have an impact on the organization?